Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Laughter, Joy, Happiness...


Good morning! I made this matching candy bar wrapper and card yesterday for my friend Lidya's birthday. I hope she likes it :) Love that sentiment and the way it curves. It comes from the Best Wishes & More stamp set.

This is my stacked die cut flowers, cut with the Big Shot and Stampin' Up! Blossom Party die.

This is the card only. Card base is Naturals Ivory, which has little "natural-looking" dots to it that add texture. It is also thicker than Very Vanilla, thus making a sturdier card base.
This is the candy bar wrapper. Just simply added the wide belly band over it to show off the large flower pattern and stamped the sentiment.

I also made this slightly different card with a Kraft card base and added a button slide as flower center.

I hope you have enjoyed your week so far. We are spending time as a family. My husband took 2 days off work.

Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,
Liza

No comments: