Friday, December 11, 2009

Sweet Treats


Hello and Happy Friday! This is a project that makes me happy :) I have a bunch of these chocolate bars (yummy Starbucks coffee chocolate... mmm) that I dressed up with paper, ribbon and tag. So fun!

Here is a shot of an individual one. I stamped "sweet treats" with Bravo Burgundy and punched it with Stampin' Up! new Ornament punch. Stamped the snowflake, punched it out with 3/4" circle punch and mounted on Dimensionals. Looped through Stampin' Up! Silver Cord (available in the Holiday Mini). Voila... a quick cute tag is born.


Here is a group shot :)

Supplies (all by SU! unless noted):
Paper and cardstock: Sahara Sand, Bravo Burgundy, Parisian Summer (ret.)
Stamp sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Season of Friendship
Ink: Bravo Burgundy
Everything else: 5/8" Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, burgundy ribbon (from my stash), 3/4" circle, Ornament punches, Stampin' Dimensionals, Silver and Gold cords

No comments: