Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Huey's Christmas card event


Beautiful, isn't it? Thought, I wanted to pass the word around. (This is my second post for the day... please scroll down for my earlier one.)

My friend Huey Tsao, a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator and crafting buddy designed these beauties. She is going to show you how to make these tomorrow night in her craft studio. So if you live in Northern VA (USA) and are interested, send her a message on Facebook.

Have a good day, folks...

Blessings,
Liza

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, these are sooo cute!

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 10. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

Linda Tarolli said...

The snowman is just too clever. I love easy cards like that! TFS

Shelley said...

Very nice! I may need to play along and make a couple!