Monday, December 28, 2009

A sweet treats basket

Good morning! I made this basket for my friend Herly who loves baking sweet treats. She has shared some of her yummy treats with us :) Click here for how to make it.

Here is full view of the basket. It looks really pretty with double sided patterned paper and the whole basket uses up 1 sheet of 12x12" paper with no waste. And it gives you a decent sized basket to package your baked goodies. Yum... It is made with my Big Shot machine and Bigz Scallop Envelope die 4 times. Each envelope for each side of the basket.

And lastly before I get on with my day, here is a beautiful Christmas card from Marlene Lo which came in the mail last Friday :) It is simple, yet so nice!

I wish you all a good SHORT (yippee!) week ahead... take care!

Blessings,
Liza

1 comment:

Marlene Lo said...

I love the basket!!!!!