Monday, March 22, 2010

(Bright) Thanks...

Hello, dear friends... In the mood for bright colors, I guess :)

I love how the stem (from Happy Together set) pairs so well with the flower :) What a happy discovery for me ...

The Melon Mambo flower had been stamped with Dot Dot Dot and crumpled. And then, I took out a piece of vanilla colored copy paper and stamped this A to Z background stamp all over. Punched out different sizes of circles with it, crumpled them up and arranged them on top of my leather flower. Fastened with a brad. This makes the flower layers. I think it looks pretty together.

I hope you enjoy this bright color story today .... :)

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Hugs,
Liza

Recipe (all by SU! unless noted)
Cardstock and paper: Tempting Turqoise, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Sweet Pea DSP, Creative Imagination DP.
Stamp sets: Happy Together, A to Z, Flight of the Butterfly
Ink: Tempting Turqoise, Basic Gray, Soft Suede
Tools: Butterfly punch, XL fancy flower punch, circle punches, Boho flower punch, Scallop Edge punch
Everything else: brads, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

Julie Marshall said...

I love that stem you're using. I've looked at this stamp set a dozen times and would never have noticed it. Love your blog! TFS.