Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rich Razzleberry flower


Hello... How did your week go? I will be away all week. We will be in Singapore to take care of a few things: knee surgery for my husband, a doctor's and x ray visit for Hannah's fractured elbow and to catch up with family and friends. I scheduled some posts this week before I go as I have whipped up a few batches of cards as a gift.

I think Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive look good together. I throw in some Pumpkin Pie and Summer Sun for color pops.
Another happy discovery for me: the Old Olive leaves on the flower come from the XL 2-step Bird punch. It is the bird's wing but now it double duties as leaves! Yay!! Love it when that happens!!

Recipe: (all by SU!)
Cardstock and paper: Rich Razzleberry, Kraft, Summer Sun, Sweet Pea DSP
Stamp set: Vintage Labels
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black
Tools: XL Fancy flower, XL 2 step bird, scallop edge, Pinking Hearts, Boho blossoms punches
Everything else: brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, twine

No comments: