Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Leather flower

Hi there, friends... did you see the leather flower above?

My friend/ fellow crafter Ariani, who goes everywhere and picks up stuff for me brought me her latest find- scrap leather pieces from a leather bag artisan/ maker. So, we cut up some of these leather flowers with the Big Shot. I was soooo excited when we saw the result! My very own hand made leather flower embellishments!!

And then, I took out a piece of vanilla colored copy paper and stamped this A to Z background stamp all over. Punched out different sizes of circles with it, crumpled them up and arranged them on top of my leather flower. Fastened with a brad.
Now I have my very own vintage style leather flower embellishment :) Super excited about these :)

It comes onto a card like this:
I kept all the other elements on the card simple to showcase the leather flower.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. Happy stamping to you.

Hugs,
Liza

Recipe (all by SU!)
Cardstock and paper: Summer Sun, Kraft, Vanilla copy paper (office supply), Sweet Pea DSP
Stamp sets: Note to Self, A to Z, Dot dot dot, Happy Together
Ink: Basic Gray, Soft Suede, Versamark
Tools: Big shot machine, Blossom Party die, various circle punches, Boho Flower punch
Everything else: brad, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: