Sunday, April 4, 2010

Birthday Home

Happy Easter and happy Sunday, everyone... I gave away all the cards in my stash so I need to build it up again :) Here are a couple that I made with the Welcome Neighbor DSP.

I added texture on the DSP by stamping the A to Z background on it. I aimed for a little "off stamping" because it was meant to just adding texture. The oval frame was Sahara Sand cardstock stamped with Sahara Sand ink.

The cards above was using left over panels from that DSP in this color combo: Sahara Sand, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo.

Thanks everyone for taking a peek.

Hugs,
Liza

Recipe: (all by SU! unless noted)
Card # 1
Cardstock and paper: Bermuda Bay, Sahara Sand, Welcome Neighbor DSP
Stamp sets: A to Z, Vintage Labels
Ink: Sahara Sand, Choc. Chip
Tools: Wide Oval, Scallop Edge punches
Everything else: brads, ribbon, dimensionals

Card #2
Cardstock and paper: Bermuda Bay, Welcome Neighbor DSP
Stamp set: Whimsical Words
Everything else: twine, brads

No comments: