Friday, April 23, 2010

Introducing... watercolor trio

Hello there! Happy Friday!! Whew... what a day for me. I just came back from my first experience of Indonesia's largest craft exhibition Inacraft. There are so MANY to see. Nothing of the scrapbooking or stamping type but it is very interesting. The number of batik fabric that they have is mind boggling. Needless to say, I did not finish browsing as my time was up...

I started making a few things with my new summer mini preorder. Here is one of them, using the Watercolor Trio stamp set which fits the bill for non watercolorist like me :)

On the scallop circle I had stamped all 3 flower images with Soft Suede, Ruby Red and Sahara Sand ink. Pretty simple and it has that soft pretty look.

The sentiment also comes from that set and it has that combination of fancy and regular font. I like it.

All righty, I will leave you here to enjoy your Friday! Thank you for peeking in today.

Hugs,
Liza

Recipe: (all by SU! unless noted)
Cardstock and paper: Pretty in Pink, Kraft, The Write Stuff Specialty DSP
Stamp set: Watercolor Trio
Ink: Sahara Sand, Ruby Red, Soft Suede
Tools: Big Shot machine, Scallop Circle #2 die
Everything else: organza ribbon (my stash), brads, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: