Sunday, April 25, 2010

Father's Day

Good morning, blogging friends! I started making Father's Day cards, you see... here is my first one :) Found this pretty vintage sea themed paper on my stash, I immediately think "Father's Day"- what with living in the tropics and having a diver husband... this is perfect.

That deep blue card stock is Pacific Point. My card base is Dusty Durango. I used my Crop-a-dile to set the star metal eyelet and Stamp-a-majig to make sure sentiment is placed right.

Thank you for peeking in today. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Hugs,
Liza

Recipe: (all by SU! unless mentioned)
Cardstock and paper: Dusty Durango, Pacific Point, Kraft, DSP by Flair Designs
Stamp sets: Dot dot dot, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Versamark, Choco Chip
Tools: SAMJ, Crop a dile, 1" circle punch
Everything else: metal eyelet (from my stash), twine

No comments: