Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Wishes

Good morning! We are back home again. The kids are back at school and I am in need of some last minute Easter cards. So here are real simple ones that I made last night. I am using the Eggcoutrement stamp set. That little bunny image fits the 1" circle punch.

I love that font "Easter Wishes", and this lovely DSP called Kaleidoscope. I just received it and I love the colorful patterns on those papers. I think it looks much better in real life than the small sample you see in the catalog.

Well, I am off to spend this Good Friday day off with family. I am wishing you all a Happy Easter.

Hugs,
Liza

Recipe (all by SU! unless noted):
Card # 1
Paper and cardstock: Tempting Turqoise, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Welcome Neighbor DSP
Stamp: Egg-coutrement, All Holidays
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray
Tools: circle punches, scallop circle punch, Scallop edge punch, paper piercer.
Everything else: grosgrain ribbon from my stash, Stampin' Dimensionals

Card #2
Paper and cardstock: Rempting Turqoise, Pink Passion, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Kaleidoscope DSP
Stamp sets: Eggcoutrement, All Holidays
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray
Tools: Scallop edge, XL fancy flower, circle punches
Everything else: ribbon, dimensionals

No comments: