Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Schoolbook quartet


Hello, friends... Here is a quartet of cards that I had made with this adorable vintage school themed paper. The images are so pretty, I don't want to cover it up. So, I dug up this transparent organza ribbon.

I used the negative star image after I punched the star tag on the previous card. I stamped it with Dot dot dot with Versamark for texture.

I found a pencil shaped button inside my button jar :) Glad to put it to good use. The rounded tab goes with the theme, too.

More buttons and organza ribbon.

Thank you for peeking today. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Hugs,
Liza

Recipe: (all by SU! unless noted)
Cardstock and paper: Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Naturals Ivory, Oct. Afternoon paper
Stamp sets: Vintage Labels
Ink: Basic Gray
Tools: Round Tab, Lg. Star, 1" circle punches
Everything else: buttons, organza ribbon from my stash, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

OMW, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this vintage paper.....I must try to find some for ME!