Thursday, February 10, 2011

Paper banners on canvas and more banners

Hello there, crafting friends... How has your week been? I have been busy crafting away in my craft room, as you can see :)

I am so in love with making these paper pennants out of the Designer Series Paper Stack. I think the most fun part for me is to combine the different colors combination :) Every time I sit down to make these pennants, the color combo comes out different. Here is one girly one. I wanted colors that look like summer sherbet.

I made both these gifts for my daughter's best friend's birthday. I wanted something that will brighten up a little girl's bedroom. Hopefully they like it.

I had bought the canvas for a while. I had covered the sides with Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon.

The idea for these smaller paper banner on canvas came because I had a lot of left over triangle papers in different colors that it occurred to me if I cut them up into smaller banner and string them together on canvas to make them like they are hanging in the sky, they would look so pretty.

So, here they are. Strung together. Hanging on 1/4" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon and a jumble of buttons of different colors and shapes.

I had gotten some more canvas since then, so maybe I will get started on another project like this :)

Happy stamping, crafting friends.

Hugs,
Liza

No comments: