Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine Defined


Good morning, crafting friends...

I find that stamping mini cards is very relaxing :) Not to mention that because of its mini size, you can stamp a stack in no time. Mine is 3x3" because it fits the Mini Envelopes that I can stamp with matching images. Making them great gifts, as well. Here are some that I stamped in one afternoon while playing in my craft room.

The tree comes from Valentine Defined. Then simply added the butterfly from the Bold Blossoms stamp set (in Melon Mambo ink). Matching envelopes follow.

This one is from the Create a Cupcake stamp set. The idea comes from the Feb. 2011 issue of the Stampin' Success magazine. I love those "flying" hearts in 3 colors: Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo and Riding Hood Red.

And last is from the Nature Walk set.

Ahh... happy to see these mini cards come together quickly.

Happy stamping,

Liza

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you stamp the envelopes...I should do that more often!

~ Heidi at stuckonstampin.blogspot.com