Monday, February 14, 2011

Petal Cone and vintage banners cards

Happy Valentine's Day, crafting friends... Do you have any special plans for today?

Here are some projects I made over the weekend with Concord Crush color in one way or another. I have arranged them together. Looking at those colors make me happy :)

First up is this lovely Petal Cone die that I had made when my friend Lily came over to visit. I had stamped the branches image from the Easter Blossoms stamp set in Concord Crush ink. Then I ran them into my Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folders.

I had added die cut flowers from the First Edition Specialty DSP, Pretty in Pink buttons and Dotted Scallop Ribbon border in Pretty in Pink as well. Always Artichoke ribbon finished it off.

Next is a Melon Mambo card with vintage style banners. I had stamped a piece of Naturals Ivory card stock with the same branch image from the Easter Blossoms set in Concord Crush.

Buttons, punched tiny flowers, pearls and a Daffodil Delight ribbon finish up the card.

Then, a similar card in Certainly Celery. I had a stack of these tiny paper scraps from a bigger project so these come perfect for these banner cards.

And one in Daffodil Delight. I love the doily on top of that First Edition Specialty DSP. I think they look good together.

I have put my Sponge Dauber to work by inking all paper edges in either Soft Suede or Crumb Cake, depending on the look I want to achieve that day :)

Sentiment is from a new hostess level 2 set in the Occasions Mini catalog called: Something to Celebrate.

Happy stamping to you!!

Liza

No comments: