Sunday, February 20, 2011

Vintage cupcake

Happy Sunday, crafting friends...

Last week, my dear friend Karolina came over to visit and we decided we wanted to have some cupcake cards :) So, I said, why not?
I think a girly color is always lovely, so I had picked out this Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise color combo.

Patterned paper is from the Ice Cream Parlor DSP (a SAB item). Cupcake image is from the Party Hearty stamp set, colored with markers. I was looking for my Pacific Point marker to color the cup cake base but I couldn't find it- or maybe I had never gotten it in the first place? Ha!! So I settled with Tempting Turquoise marker.

That Melon Mambo pompom trim and the Always Elegant swirl are too cute together :)

Then, we made another cup cake card. This time a more "adult" color combo: Blushing Bride, Elegant Eggplant, Pear Pizzazz and Pumpkin Pie. I think it is yummy, too.
First, I stamped my favorite damask image on the Elegant Eggplant card stock panel. Then colored the cup cake stamp with Regal Rose and Pumpkin Pie markers. Pear Pizzazz scalloped circle punch and matching ribbon finished off this one.
Thank you for stopping by, crafting friends...

Hugs,
Liza

No comments: