Thursday, August 25, 2011

More Up, Up & Away



Good morning, crafting friends... I am having a ball creating with the Up, Up & Away stamp set - as you can see :)


Here is a set of matching note cards I made with it, in all the In Colors combo.


I started with a piece of Naturals White card stock and stamped the hot air balloons, clouds, little birdies..., added the half doily, half circle of Crumb Cake card stock and In Color brad (love these brads... also going through them fast :) ), then rounded the right corners.


And then, since I wanted to give it away as a little gift, I thought it needed a matching folder to present these. So here it is:


I started with a Wisteria Wonder card stock as the folder base. I just scored and made them 1/2" bigger than the note card and envelope set. That's all. Then, I cut up a piece of Naturals White card stock and made my own patterned paper on it.

I tried to make it look like a folder by adding a half circle piece of Crumb Cake on it and a Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon to tie it up.


Here is a side view with all 4 note cards and matching envelopes tucked in.

Here is the matching Crumb Cake envelope.


And here is everything together with the folder:


I hope you enjoy...

Happy stamping,

Liza

1 comment:

Julie Marshall said...

Super cute card design on these. There is something so peaceful about them. TFS.