Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Up, Up & Away in Melon Mambo



Hello there, crafting friends...

My friend Sutji came over the other day and what a special visit it was because she is my high school friend!! It is amazing that after all these years and so many moves and life changes later, we are still keeping in touch and share the same love of stamping! Yay... :) We don't see each other as often as I wish, but I treasure the stolen moments here and there that we get to visit.

She wanted me to show her heat embossing. So I pulled out this Up, Up & Away stamp set and my Melon Mambo Embossing Powder, and got to work. And being the girly girls that we are, really love the wow effect of heat embossing in Melon Mambo :)


And then, it is just a matter of finishing up the card: Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon (LOVE all the new In Color ribbons, going through all of them fast!), Pool Party Designer Series Paper Stack that I had ripped and inked on all sides, sentiment from the same stamp set and In Color brad to top off the sentiment panel.


Melon Mambo is such a happy cheerful color. Enjoy...

Happy stamping to you,

Liza

1 comment: