Sunday, August 21, 2011

On Board Journal

Good morning, crafting friends... how are you all doing?

Hopefully I am back on track with blogging .. :)

My friend Ana gave me this really cute idea of making a baby book for a baby shower that she hosted last week. She was going to put up the book at the entrance so people could record their best wishes for baby Benjamin!! How lovely!!

I pulled out this On Board Journal that I had been putting aside for months, then found out I love the fact that the pages inside are Very Vanilla card stock! Love it!!

We set to work by stamping the baby's name on a piece of die cut Square Scallop. I am in love with the Broadsheet Alpha stamp set. Really cool looking. Added the little monkey from Fox & Friends stamp set by stamping it off on scratch paper first.

And then we had a blast tying a bunch of different ribbons on the spirals!


And quickly decorated the back of the book with this splashes images from this stamp set called Extreme Elements.

How fun!!

Happy stamping to you,

Liza

No comments: