Friday, August 26, 2011

Perfectly Penned


Hello there, crafting friends...

I had so enjoyed stamping different kinds of patterned paper lately and I have kept several pieces of them at hand. Here is one of them:


This one was using a stamp set called Flower Fest that is in the Idea Book & Catalog page 124. I really love the water color look it creates and I am using the new In Colors ink pads with these.

I then rubbed up the center parts of the largest flower images with sponge daubers and matching ink to create that soft look. I stamped a whole piece of 8.5 x 11" piece of card stock with it so that I have a patterned paper on the ready, for whenever I need to make a card or another paper crafting project.


I cut up some of the home made patterned paper above to make this card.


I then created a banner sentiment from the Perfectly Penned stamp set, notched one edge, crumpled it up, flanked it with Island Indigo brads and mounted it up with a couple of Stampin' Dimensionals- all that after I tied up a ribbon of Calypso Coral and a pearl in the biggest flower center.

This was for my aunt's close friend's birthday. So I hope she liked it :)

Happy stamping to you...

Liza

No comments: