Friday, October 14, 2011

Love Life ... Live Life


Happy Friday evening, crafting friends... Lovely sentiment, isn't it?


I have more to share on the Big Top Birthday Quick Accents with you today.


A bit of details that I love about this one: fun twine wrapped around the card and shiny Glimmer Brads :)


Pretty background paper from the Big Top Birthday DSP


The sentiment is from the "You're a Gem" stamp set. It has a collection of nice phrases in there that I find I reach out to quite often.


I love the banners on the paper and want to showcase it on this card :)


Here is all of them together, displayed in my craft room. Really makes me smile to see all of these happy little creations together. (Click on picture to make photo larger). I hope you like it, too :)


Thank you for peeking. Happy stamping to you.

Liza

1 comment:

Julie Marshall said...

This DSP pairs perfectly with the You're a Gem set. What a great idea. They're all so cute!