Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sweet Little Love


Hello there, crafting friends...

This Pink Pirouette card is going all the way to Hong Kong to welcome baby Eliana :) (waving hi to Raquel)...


Sweet Little Love is just the perfect sentiment from Fabulous Phrases stamp set. The background paper is called DSP Beau Chateau, that I had cut up on the part that had those pretty flowers. I added a piece of Sticky Strip and Chantilly crochet trim, a Bashful Blue button tied with twine.

Other supplies that I have used include: Always Elegant stamp set, Spritz Tool and Pink Pirouette marker, Soft Suede ink and Sponge Dauber (for the edges) and Basic Pearls.

Sorry for not posting too often. I started a new part time job and I am still adjusting to it :)

Hope you weekend is fabulous,

Liza

No comments: