Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rock Star Baby

Good morning, crafting friends...

My friend Ana is planning a special baby shower for our friend Alena who is getting ready to have a baby and transferring to a new posting at the same time. The theme will be "Rock Star Baby"... I think it is super! :)

I wanted to make a set of baby cards that Alena can use as her thank yous or baby announcement notes so I pulled out my Extreme Element stamp set for this project.

And made this FTL160 my starting point as the card layout.


Here is my card:


Color combo is Night of Navy, Certainly Celery and Rich Razzleberry, with some neutrals thrown in: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and a piece of Naturals White card stock.

The sentiment is flanked by 2 mini brads that I think go with the rock star theme :)

Thank you for peeking.

Liza

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This is so pretty!! Love the colors!!