Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Paper Rosettes


Hello there, crafting friends...

Just to let you know that these paper rosettes are really fun and they are surprisingly quick and easy!

My friend Ana and I made these giant paper rosettes that we stuck on a skewer and these are for our dear friend Alena's baby shower decor.


You need a Simply Scored Tool for this. Cut out the paper length for however big you want it to be. For the biggest one, I cut up 3 pieces of 3.5" x 12" piece of DSP. Then, simply score at 1/2" interval. Seriously, it is that simple.

This is how the Simply Scored Tool looks like and it has taken a permanent spot in my craft room :) and this is the link to it in my online store.


We decorated it with Grunge Rock stamp set and metal brads to go with the baby shower's theme.

I hope you enjoy.

Liza

1 comment:

Yulis Kartika said...

oh it is so lovely Liza ...
i love how you decorated them :)

xoxo,
yulis