Friday, October 7, 2011

Precious Butterflies journal


Hello there, crafting friends...

In a spur of the moment, I had this idea to dress up the On Board Journal from my post here as a birthday present for my dear friend and crafting buddy, Herly.

Using the Precious Butterflies stamp set, which is one of the hostess options in the Idea Book & Catalog, I stamped a scene on a piece of Scallop Square die cut. That became the front cover of the journal. My color combo are the new In Color 2011-2013: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, and Pool Party.

Personalizing it with her initial:


Added the row of ribbons:


Back cover view:


I brought it to her birthday party and had everyone write a special birthday wish and blessings for her.

Love you, Herly- what a blessing to get to know you.

Happy stamping to you all...

Liza

1 comment:

Yulis Kartika said...

yay ... so gorgeous journal book Liza .. Love it !!!

Hugs,
Yulis