Thursday, April 19, 2012

Note book + cover


Hey there, crafting friends...

I have been thinking of making a pretty little note book that will make a small and pretty gift that friends can tuck into their purse. Hence, the idea of this note book + cover.

The layout for the notebook cover is from FTL 185  at the Clean and Simple Stamping blog here. I thought that's a genius little sketch. My scallop circle die is exactly half of that circle. Perfect. Thank you, Natasha :)

With my scorer, you can easily do that. Just score twice to make a half inch spine for the book cover (I score at 5 1/4" and 5 3/4" for a card stock size of 4 1/4" x 11").

I then finished the cover with Summer Smooches DSP, Real Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, and the flower images from the Bright Blossoms stamp set. I can totally make a bunch of this note book. That would be a nice idea for a party favor.

Here is the inside of the note book:





Here is my current display in my stamping room :) I love this petite purse and the fabric brad. Soo cute :)


Thanks for peeking,

Liza

1 comment:

etown said...

Notebook is one of the major source for all types of education.Front and back side wrappers will play the major role for the notebook impressions. Students are interested in major activites like sports,natural and various types of activities, In this sense students love notebook by looking the various scenes, still in front and back side wrappers, so it may induce the students to use notebook regularly.We are one of the toppest three notebook cover designs in India. Our designs spreads in all over India.