Sunday, April 8, 2012

Petite Purse die



Happy Easter Sunday, crafting friends...

Here is a picture of the Summer Smooches product suite. I really {heart} this color combo :) Did you spy the cute paper purses up there?

Here is mine :)


I made these yesterday morning before we headed out the door. The purple one (Wisteria Wonder) is for Karolina (using my hoarded wooden bird embellishment that my dear friend Ariani brought back from Denmark), the middle one is for Herly who loves orange (did you spy the Summer Smooches fabric brad?), and the other purple one is for Indra.


Here is a top look.

You might see more of these paper purses :) I love embellishing these... This picture makes me happy, it is currently the wall paper in my cell phone.

Happy creating to you all,

Liza

No comments: