Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Up in the Air


Hello there, crafting friends...

Happy spring! I am sharing 2 cards that I made using an image in a stamp set called Up in the Air. It is the current hostess stamp set in the Occasions Mini Catalog. The set comes with 3 spring themed images. I have used them all, then I realized that I did not take pictures of the other samples :)

Aren't these fun to play with :)



My card base is Peach Parfait, with a matching Peach Parfait DSP, a strip of book print paper, a tag that I had cut with my Big Shot and the 2-tag die (mounted with Stampin' Dimensionals), a button from the Brights Designer Button pack and Island Indigo Baker's twine on the button.

Lastly: a spritz of Peach Parfait marker and my trusty Color Spritzer Tool :)

Thank you for peeking, crafting friends... Hope your week is a good one.

Hugs,

Liza

No comments: