Thursday, April 12, 2012

Precious friendship



 Hello there, crafting friends...

Hope your week is going well so far. Mine goes by pretty fast- work, taking care of the kids after school, crafting, blogging, and preparing for our upcoming move this summer ... that sure makes time flies by :)

Here are my cards today.

This first one is a personal favorite, I really like how it turned out. I especially like the "note" look focal point. The sentiment is from Precious Butterflies hostess stamp set. I added a Rich Razzleberry flower made from the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch.


And here is a couple of quick cards that I made with the Cheerful Treat DSP and the Blossom Builders Designer Printed Kit.


The swirl behind the flower is from Vintage Vogue stamp set and the sentiment is from Friendly Phrases, mounted with Stampin' Dimensionals and tagged with a silver Mini Brads.

Thank you for peeking.

Liza

No comments: