Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Summer Smooches Cheers



Hey there, crafting friends...

Here are 2 cards that I made with the Summer Smooches product suite. The patterned paper is so adorable :) Love the bright colors and the polka dots. That Daffodil Delight seam binding ribbon is new.


This one is combining 2 different patterns of the DSP. My card base is Naturals Ivory and I think the neutral color card base really brings out the patterns. 

The sentiment is from a set called Fabulous Phrases in the Idea Book & Catalog. It has a bunch of word stamps that you can mix and match to make your own. I stamped this one on Naturals Ivory card stock and punched it out with the Small Oval punch.


And lastly, the retired list is out, in preparation for the new Annual Catalog on June 1 and to make room for new ones. If you want to peek on the list, the info is on my online store here under "promotions".

Thanks for peeking :)

Liza