Monday, May 6, 2013

Apothecary Art


Good morning, crafting friends...

Apothecary Art is my go to stamp set when I have to come up for a card for an occasion fast. I love the coordination of the matching Framelits to cut the image with.

My friend Samantaa came over and she needed an anniversary card for her parents, so I picked out this stamp set and get working. Samantaa chose the Calypso Coral color. So fresh!

I added a little coloring with my So Saffron marker to add a little something to the floral wreath image.

Supplies used:
Stamp sets: Apothecary Art, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Oh Whale (the tiny heart stamp)
Card stocks: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral
Inks: Gumball Green, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso and Soft Suede (for edges), So Saffron and Certainly Celery markers
Accessories: Labels Collection Framelits, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thank you for peeking into what I made today.



No comments: