Wednesday, May 29, 2013

By the Tide


Hi there, crafting friends...

As some of you know, making my own patterned paper is my most favorite technique and I love to do this with any image stamp sets I have on hand. The best part about this technique is that you only need to make as little or as much as you need to. Very nice.

I also enjoy the creating process when figuring out colors and placement on my home made patterned paper.

Here is one showing By the Tide stamp set with the new In Colors 2013-2015. I grew up by the sea so this set makes me really happy.

Supplies used:
Stamp sets: By The Tide, Friendly Phrases
Ink pads: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, River Rock, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pearls Basic Jewels, XL oval Punch


Here is another one showing the same colors but I was showing my friend Carol, who came to visit last week that if you pulled out a different stamp set, you will achieve a different look even though it is the same ink pad colors. What a fun discovery!

Supplies used:
Stamp sets: Betsy's Blossoms, Friendly Phrases
Ink pads: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Pistachio Pudding, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, Large Rhinestone Basic Jewel, Pool Party Baker's Twine

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed.

Liza

No comments: