Friday, May 10, 2013

Just Believe


Good afternoon, crafting friends...

This is a bitter sweet time of the year for me when many friends are leaving and it is time to say good bye.

One dear lady, Charlene is leaving next week to retire so I gifted her a set of my cards for her. One of the cards in the stack is this one, that says 'I'm praying for you".

I had made several of this I'm praying for you circle in Pool Party card stock, punched in 2.5" circle punch. I added the scallop circle back from the Perfect Pennant die.

The card base is the retiring Regal Rose (remember to get it before May 30, 2013). The patterned paper is from Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack. It is a fun pad sized for the card makers at 4.5 x 6.5".

I finished off with a Whisper White button from the Neutrals Designer Buttons.

Supplies used:
Stamp sets: Just Believe, Blessings from Heaven
Ink pads: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Cardstocks: Regal Rose, Pool Party, Gumball Green
Accessories: Neutrals Designer Buttons, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, Print Poetry DSP, Perfect Pennant Bigz Die L, 2/5" circle punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots.

Thanks for peeking.


No comments: