Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Fabulous 40




Hello there, crafting friends...

So, now I can blog about this special birthday card to a special someone who just celebrated this milestone in her life (hey there, Huey!) I can not wait to meet you this summer (hugs!)

The card was made from pieces of patterned paper from the Fanfair DSP. The number 40 was die cut using Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die. Then, I stamped the word "fabulous" (from Fabulous Phrases stamp set).

Happy with the result, I admired it for a bit then popped it in the mail :)

Supplies used:
Stamp set: Fabulous Phrases
Ink: Sahara Sand (marker sprayed), Soft Suede (inking the edges), Early Espresso
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Fanfair DSP, Delicate Details Lace Tape, Large Pearl Basic Jewels, Island Indigo Baker's Twine, shipping tag (office supply), Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die, Big Shot machine


So, here is a display that I have set up in a corner of my craft room. The display keeps changing, depending on what I currently create, but it always brings a smile :) This is a "Christmas tree" from Ikea that I had picked up during an after Christmas sale. I totally had this vision in my head what it was going to be and where I would put it, and this is one of those happy coincidences that the "vision" works. It does not always turn out that way, but this one is.

Thank you for peeking.

Liza

No comments: