Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Blossom punch


Good morning, crafty people...

Today I would share a stamp set and matching punch that have been used a lot in my craft room :) I love the coordination and a flower set is always useful. It makes creating quick and easy.

This one is a monochromatic one in purple. I stamped the flower 2 times, then punched out the middle one on a piece of Crumb Cake card stock.

I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso ink. These 2 ink pads never leave my desk: Soft Suede and Early Espresso. Everything else gets put back on the Color Caddy.

And then I embellished it with 2 buttons, a large rhinestone, and a piece of banner from a scrap DSP.

Supplies used:
Stamp sets: Mixed Bunch, Blessings from Heaven
Ink: Perfect Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Wisteria Wonder, Early Espresso, Pool Party, Garden Green marker
Cardstock: Naturals Ivory, Crumb Cake, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla
Accessories: SAB buttons, Early Espresso Baker's twine, 1" circle punch, Blossom punch, Pearl Basic Jewels, Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Thank you for peeking today :)


No comments: