Friday, September 18, 2009

For my friend- card set



Happy Friday! Going to be a long quiet weekend in our house, we all need a break after running around since our arrival here. Just some days to rest and be with family. Looking forward to no traffic in Jakarta because of Idul Fitri!

Here is a quick card set that I whipped up for our neighbor who had kindly helped us get settled on our arrival. They provided our first night dinner, made sure our apartment was comfortable and clean (that was huge! The AC was blasting when we stepped in the door after the heat outside and the long trip on the plane) and brought me to to the grocery store my first week here. I thought a sentiment "For my friend" would be general enough to work for any occasion.

Thanks for stopping by. You all have a good day, wherever you are :)

Recipe (all by SU! unless mentioned):
Cardstock and paper: Kraft, K & Co. dp
Stamp set: Elegant Cheer
Ink: Basic Black
Everything else: buttons, Curly Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

Marlene Lo said...

Wow! This is a lovely gift! I think i should give away set of Christmas cards too :) Liza, can you email me your mailing address in Jakarta? I miss you and i have something for you!