Saturday, September 12, 2009

If nothing ever changed...


Hello everyone! Happy Saturday! (It is Saturday in Jakarta as we are 11 hours ahead of EST and those of you in the East Coast of the US). Sunny and bright outside...

Aren't these butterflies adorable? I stamped them in Bermuda Bay and Rich Razzleberry ink on Whisper White cardstock. Then I punched them out with the SU! Wide Oval punch, mounted with Stampin' Dimensionals for an extra height and 3D look.  The card base is Bermuda Bay. The DSP is from this year's Sale-a-Bration. I scalloped one edge of the DSP with the Scallop Edge punch. And last, I added the sentiment and 2 buttons to finish off. And after I finished the whole project, I looked at it again and thought, this sentiment is just for me!! My world around me is constantly changing and sometimes I feel overwhelmed. I am making another house a home and though I like having a clean slate to start with (and a wicker market right across the street which can be a whole new adventure! There is literally any kind of containers you can think of, any shape, any color, small weave, medium weave, big weave, etc... I can go on and on... and I am on my best bargaining mode when I am there... LOL...) oops I digressed...
I do feel overwhelmed sometimes with all the things that need to get done with settling in a new place.

I hope you like the card and I wish you a good relaxing weekend with your loved ones.

Blessings,
Liza

Recipe (all by SU!)
Cardstock and paper: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Delicate Dots DSP
Stamp sets: Flight of the Butterfly
Ink: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry
Everything else: Scallop Edge punch, Wide Oval punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, buttons

No comments: