Friday, September 25, 2009

An invitation and a tutu

Hello there! It is the end of a short week here, hurray! Definitely the best time to be in Jakarta this week, no traffic at all. All the residents have gone away and you could practically zip around town in no time!

I found this pretty paper with tutus and pointed ballerina shoes all over it that inspired me to make this card. I punched it out and made it a focal point for a simple card. I whipped up a few of these in no time. I love girly cards :)

And while I was at it, I made an invitation for our neighbor that we wanted to thank for helping us out on our arrival here- here it is. Hope you like these. Thanks for stopping by...

Recipes (all by SU! unless mentioned)
1. Tutu card
Cardstock and paper: Kraft, K&Co dp
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Stamp set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Everything else: Scallop Edge punch, Marvy punch, buttons

2. Invitation
Cardstock: Kraft, Very Vanilla, K&Co dp
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red
Stamp set: Best Wishes & More, Noteworthy
Everything else: Marvy punch, Scallop edge punch, linen thread, button, Stampin' Dimensionals