Thursday, April 16, 2009

Matching basket and card

This is where I found the basket at Jan Tink's blog http://stampspaperscissors.typepad.com/stamps_paper_scissors/2009/03/a-tisket-a-tasket.html, aren't they cute? This is made from 4 scalloped envelopes die and the Big Shot.And then embellish as you wish. Those white buttons are a gift from Marlene (her blog is on my side bar). How fun and easy. And especially with double sided patterned paper, it looks pretty inside and outside. The scalloped envelope die was on my list originally to make my own envelopes and mini cards but now I found out it makes a basket, too!! Yay~~

So after the basket, I decided to make a matching card and envelope with left over scrap patterned paper. The sentiment for the card comes from the new Oval All stamp set and its matching scalloped oval punch. And I scallop edge the envelope after I adhered the patterned paper to the back flap of envelope. 

I hope you are as excited as I am with this basket. LOL :)

Recipe: (all SU!)
Cardstock and paper: Riding Hood Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Washington Apple DSP
Stamp sets: Oval All
Ink: Chocolate Chip
The sweet stuff (aka. accesories): Scallop edge, eyelet border, large oval, scallop oval punches, Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon, Soft Subtles button (retired), Dimensionals, Big Shot machine, Scallop Envelope die.

3 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

Wow! I love this project! You are so creative in exploring your tools! I hope i can do this as well!

Vivienne Yuan said...

oh!! It's so nice liza!! I wanna to try some baskets too, but do not know how to make one! I don't have the envelope die. :(

Oooee said...

Love it, Liza. Sooo many toys to play with and so little time ;)
Thanks for introducing me to SU and the Big Shot. I've gotta try this basket.-Huey