Monday, August 9, 2010

Amour

Hello, crafty friends!! So sorry to be MIA for a while. My husband has been traveling a LOT this summer that I have just been busy with things to do around the house... I have been crafting and gotten some new supplies from the new Idea Book & Catalog which I am super excited about - though that I have not gotten around to post.

I have also been moving things around the house, rearranging furniture, and important to mention, reconfiguring my craft room :)

So, anyways, today's card is specially made for my dear friend Huey, who is also my downline. Yesterday was her 12th anniversary! (hugs Huey... I wish I were not so far away...)

I have happily stamped those hearts all over the Crumb Cake panel. You know how I love making my own patterned paper :)

Early Espresso full heart punch peeking out behind the sentiment. My new favorite basic pearl jewels are on it! You will see a lot of them in the coming days... :)

OK, so here is a full list of the supply- a number of them are new in the IB&C.

Recipe: (all by SU!)
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Stamp sets: Dot dot dot, I (Heart) Hearts, Artistic Etchings
Ink: Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso, Versamark
Tools: Full Heart, Large Oval, Scalloped Oval punches, Elegant Lines texture impressions folder
Everything else: Basic pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals, twine

Take care and have a great rest of your day.

Hugs,
Liza

No comments: