Tuesday, August 10, 2010

From the Heart

Good morning, people :) What's up with your day so far? Did I tell you that I finally broke down and got a Blackberry? Never thought that a stay at home mom needs one or that I would ever need it until I moved to Indonesia! It is such a part of life here that sometimes I think it is rude to see people thumbing away everywhere I go in Jakarta malls- until last week, that is! When I joined the crowd. I know... sorry... a stay at home mom needs to get connected with the outside world, too :) I am still learning to type with my thumbs, you see... but a lot of my friends are now my Blackberry Messenger contacts.

Here are a few cards that I made last week:

I played with one card at first, using my new Elegant Lines textured impression folders. Love how easy it comes together. It is truly a 5 minute creation, that I went on and made a set as below.
The 1/8" Marina Mist taffeta ribbon is so pretty and so easy to tie a bow on that now I want all of the colors... ack... and those pearls. These card base colors are: Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait and Daffodil Delight. Yum...

Next up is a big 3-fold card that I specially made for a friend who was diagnosed with breast cancer. Lots of signatures in there. I am so proud to be using that pink ribbon stamp!!

Okie dokie... so here is wishing you all have a good day ahead!

Hugs,
Liza

No comments: