Saturday, August 14, 2010

Zach's card


Happy Friday, crafty gals :) I made a personalized card for Zachary's birthday party last week... a row of party hats stamped together to make my own patterned paper. I have not used my Party Hearty set for a while so it was fun to pull it out again :)

My color combo is Marina Mist, Concord Crush, Peach Parfait and Crumb Cake. I love that Dot dot dot background stamp, I put it everyone... :) (please bear with me...)

So, while playing with these party hats, I make another color combo: Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait and Crumb Cake. Then, I got to finish off with some bling :)

Pretty happy watching these party hats row... they are so cute...

All right gals, I will sign off here. Thank you for peeking in what I shared today.

Hugs,
Liza

No comments: