Tuesday, August 24, 2010

For you


Good morning, crafty friends!! Hope your day is off to a good start today.

Got a set of subtle colored cards today. When I saw this swirly single stamp in the IB&C, I was immediately attracted to it. I love big single elegant images like that. I stamped it simply on a piece of Crumb Cake card stock in Early Espresso. Added texture with the Dot dot dot background stamp. And then added the things that I think make every project pretty: button, bow and pearls :) My ribbon is the 1/8" taffeta ribbon. It is so easy to tie into a pretty bow.

And before I say bye today, here is my son on his first day of school with his new back pack- ready to board the school bus. Sigh... he is in first grade now. I am just a proud mommy :)
Have a great day everyone...

Hugs,
Liza

No comments: