Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy I do Day

Hello there, crafting friends...

Just saw the layout at FTL 141 above and managed to play along :) Love the feeling of playing along, too :)

I thought of making a wedding card today and made some home made ruffle from my Victoria lace trim, which I did by sticking a Sticky Strip on the bottom of the Baja Breeze scallop. The scallop was cut from Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die. Love the variety of trims it does and the fact that I can now custom make whatever color I want in the shape of trim I want :)

I had cut up a piece of Peach Parfait card stock. Stamped the flower image from Flower Fest stamp set (from the Summer Mini catalog) and the leaf image in Tangerine Tango ink to make the background.

And then last, I dry embossed the frame with the Framed Tulips embossing folder on my Naturals Ivory card base.

From Mary Fish's blog post here I learnt that the Basic Rhinestones fit appropriately the "ring" in the Happy I do Day sentiment. Yay!!

Thanks for peeking...

Happy stamping,

Liza

1 comment:

Marlene Lo said...

this colours combination is very fresh for me.