Sunday, May 22, 2011

You're in my thoughts...

Hello there, crafting friends...

I just admired the beautifully artistic card up there. It has such a water color/ painting look to it. It is just amazing. And it is only a one layer card! Oh my....

Meet my new friend Ping Ping. She is the artist behind the card! Would you believe she is a new stamper and she has only started dabbled with ink and stamps and she is still only in high school!!

Ping Ping, Cucu (her sister) and my fellow demonstrator Ceci came over to the open house last Saturday. What a wonderful day it was.


Here is a close up look. Just Believe stamp set, Word Play stamp set, Strength & Hope stamp set, various inks and markers on a piece of Naturals White card stock and twine.

Thank you for peeking...

Hugs,

Liza

No comments: