Monday, May 30, 2011

Sail Away

Hello there, crafting friends... Enjoying your Memorial Day weekend?

I made a couple of Father's Day cards with the Sail Away single stamp from the Summer Mini catalog.
This one I simply stamped on Naturals Ivory card stock with Basic Black ink. Added the strip of scallop edge Basic Black card stock on the bottom, punched a Basic Black circle and a piece of Antique Brads (mounted with Stampin' Dimensionals). My card base is Rich Razzleberry textured cardstock.

The finishing off is a twine bow and I took out my Color Spritzer Tool and Sahara Sand marker to add some "splash" on the water scene.

Here is a similar one, except that this one I sprayed with Smooch Spritz Gold Glow. It looks like "water sprays" on the sea. It fits the theme, doesn't it?

Are you making any Father's Day projects?

Happy stamping to you,

Liza

1 comment:

Marlene Lo said...

I love this! And I am going to make some father's day cards though~~~