Friday, May 6, 2011

Hope



Hello there, crafting friends...

I am combining 2 stamp sets that are in the Summer Mini Catalog: Strength & Hope and Fabulous Florets to make today's post.

I like that word Hope. It is encouraging, positive and it lets you know that there is something at the end of the tunnel. There is something to look forward to. If you have a friend who is perhaps going through some rough time right now, this would be a way to show you care.


I punched a Crumb Cake circle with a 2.5" circle punch, stamped the word background, stamped the florets in Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight and mounted it up on Stampin' Dimensionals. A trio of Basic Rhinestones add just enough bling and finishing touch.

I then punched the word Hope with 1 1/4" circle punch.

Oh and my Designer Series Paper at the background is also from the new Mini called Beyond the Garden. Yummy summer colors.

Happy stamping to you all...

Liza

No comments: