Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Vintage white tray

Good evening, crafting friends...

Over the weekend, I had time to potter around the craft room and made some money envelopes. Here are a couple favorites. These two below come from the Sew Suite line with its bright, fun color palette.

Love the hand made button cards, big button and fabric brad.

This one below is a different style altogether. Nature Walk stamp set, paired with Newsprint DSP and bright Tangerine Tango card base.

Did you see the white tray that I had used as a backdrop for my project? Aww... so happy to see it :) Some of you who have been to my house would recognize my wooden trays from recycled teak wood that I had discovered some time ago. Well, I took one of those trays to the recycling lady's son across the street who painted it white- in a fashion similar to the bird cage that I had acquired in Bali in Dec. 2009.

The result is this vintage shabby looking tray. So in love.

Thank you for peeking.

Liza

No comments: