Monday, September 17, 2012

Delicate Doilies Trio



Happy Monday, crafting friends...

I hope your weekend was restful, as was ours. We pretty much just rested and recovered from the previous week's business (phew..) Enjoying some family time at home and of course, making some headway in the craft room :)


I created a trio of cards- all using the same theme. The stamp set is the largest image from Delicate Doilies, stamped with Soft Suede ink on a piece of shipping tag (picked up at an office supply store). On all 3 tags, I added a piece of Daffodil Delight polka dot DSP from the Polka Dot Parade DSP.

Then I chose my card base, Calypso Coral (which is one of the In Colors 2011-2013 collection), added a background of patterned paper from the Storytime DSP and added bits and pieces to finish off the cards.

 

I stuck a tiny paper daisy and a rhinestone in the middle of each doily stamped image.

I apologize for the photo quality- this was taken with my cell phone - until I figured out how to set up a photo stage and the DSLR! :)

I wish you a blessed week ahead!

Liza

No comments: