Thursday, September 27, 2012

Gently Falling


Hello there, crafting friends...

Though the weather is gentler and the breeze can be felt, it is not fall weather yet here :) But I did pull out the Gently Falling stamp set, which is a 2 step stamping set.

I basically stamped all the outer images with Chocolate Chip ink first, then filled in the inside images with the color combo of More Mustard, Soft Sky and Crumb Cake. Mmm... sounds delicious :)

Next, I finished off with the sentiment (from the stamp set Trust God, which is a new sentiment set in the Annual Catalog), Soft Sky Baker's Twine, rounded the corners and spritzed some More Mustard marker with my Color Spritzer Tool and call it done.

I sat down to make a batch of these for a new dear friend of mine :) What a joy to be able to do this.

Happy stamping to you, too...

Liza



No comments: